Kilmun Community Council
Meeting 13th February 2018 Blairmore Hall, Blairmore at 7.30pm.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Minutes of Last Meeting.
4 Matters arising not covered on the agenda
5 Treasurer’s Report.
6 Police Report.
8 Planning Applications.
9 Community Matters
· Liaison/communication with other local organisations / calendar / Directory/ Festive Lunch
· Defibrillators – Defib training
· Gardening / environmental improvements from A&BC Funding
· Grass Cutting Graham’s Point
10 Discussion with representative of:
· Argyll & Bute Council,
· Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
· Benmore & Kimun Community Development Trust (BKCDT)
· Blairmore Village Trust (BVT)
11. Community Action Plan 2018 – 2023
12. Current Issues.
· Argyll Community Planning Group (ACPG),
· Caucus of Community Councils
· Forestry felling on Kilmun Hill
· Bird Hide at Kilmun
· Concealed entrance sign at Whites Brae exit
· State of road round the doctor’s surgery
· A880 Walkway. Pavement Invereck to Cot House
· Cemetery toilets
· Highgate Hall
· BT Broadband
· Facebook page for Kilmun Community Council and Shore Sweepers
Dunoon Hospital & Struan Lodge – Clachaig Water – Sewerage Works
Any Other Competent Business
Next meeting - 7.30pm 131h March 2018 Younger Hall, Kilmun
Meetings held Second Tuesday in every month alternating between Younger Hall & Blairmore Hall.